Tuesday 17 May 2011

Happy Birthday Madre!

As you probably can tell from the title, it is my beloved Mother's birthday today. I won't say how old she is, but she is still as young as ever she was and not a day twixt that.

I also made her a cake. A FAIL cake. I will post images of that up when I can, but seriously folks, those with heart problems might have to look away when I show you it.

In other News:
Was Ill on Monday, was not fun let me tell you, but I survived and i'm now enjoying the feeling of  wretchedness no more.
I also may be on a radio play...but I'll not mention too much about that until a script is set out and everything is cast in stone. Fingers Crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope she had a great birthday! Mums are awesome!

    It's good to give *them* a cake for a change, as my Auntie (one of the most wonderful human beings ever) will concur!

    ReplyDelete