Friday 1 July 2011

Who turned out the lights?

Today I was pushed into an art storeroom cupboard. My friend R decided to give me a big hug in Art class and not let go. Which is fine by me, as he was mumbling some sob story about how he had a headache and needed a hug to feel better. But then, out of nowhere, he gracefully opened the door to the said cupboard, "swished" his hip and caused me to go sliding into it. He then shut the door and turned off the lights.

Luckily I saw the funny side and burst into peels of laughter as I tried to get enough grip on my shoes to push back on the door to get out...if only he wasn't leaning on it.
Anyway, that was a highlight of my day, I did get out by going silent and causing him to relax before I burst out. Thats how I roll.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if that ever happened again, you could go silent from the off-set and no matter what he (eventually) says, just keep quiet...In the darkness, the mind can run wild when faced with the unknown! Mwahahaha!

    ...

    Too dark...?

    ReplyDelete